What’s the cost for not investing in a Digital Asset Management? Whenever it is time for investing in any type of IT solution, you need to calculate on ROI (Return On Investment). You would be a fool not to.
But let’s start in the other end. What would it cost you not to invest? There are a few questions for you to answer before looking at ROI.
- How much time do you spend on searching for images/assets every day?
- How many different publishing channels are you using?
- Are you reusing your content in an efficient way?
- What about workflows?
When you have answers to the questions above I guess it is time to move on to what QBank can do for you.
QBank and ROI
There are two sides; costs and savings.
Costs are never the fun part, but you need to include them. These are the basic costs related to your implementation of a DAM solution.
- Subscription – monthly fee
- Cost related to strategy, development, education and management
This is where the fun part begins, it is easy to see the benefits of using a DAM as a centralized hub for your marketing material. We have a customer that says they save up to three hours a day on using QBank - that is a lot!
- Time – (search, distribute etc.)
- Centralized storage with integration
- Repurpose of content
- Best practice
- Increased time to market
To calculate ROI, the benefit (or return) of an investment is divided by the cost of the investment, and the result is expressed as a percentage or a ratio.
Implement your DAM right and you will reach ROI in 6-9 months.
Not yet convinced? Book a demo with us and we will show you what DAM is all about.